Based on the strategies that we have developed, we need to identify the specific requirements for the project. What objectives need to be met? What information needs to be presented? What functionality needs to be delivered? What volume of activity do we need to accommodate (e.g. hits, bandwidth, users, transactions, database entries)?
The requirements definition represents the road map for the project including detailed specifications and measurable objectives. We will work with your staff to consider all facets of the project:
- Website visitor analysis (i.e. who
visits the site and why?).
- Graphic design requirements (i.e. what
should the website look like?).
- Design and content requirements for
the website’s home page, for various sections/features within the website, and
for each type of page within the website.
- Interactive features requirements
(e.g. ‘calendars, ‘database applications’, ‘search’, etc.).
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Update requirements for each section
and/or page within the website (i.e. who will update the content and how?).
- ‘Admin’ requirements for ‘user
management’, ‘content management’, etc.
- Integration requirements for
systems/data to be integrated with the website.