Direct Knowledge offers ActiveK, a full-featured content management system, with features well-suited to the requirements of membership organizations such as associations, clubs, churches, and neighborhood associations. Key features include:
- Ability for administrative users to manage both public and members-only websites, where login is required to view the members-only website.
- New member registration and/or membership applications (with application review/approval processing).
- Membership dues renewal function with secure credit card processing.
- Profile update function allows members to update their own profile/contact information.
- Member directory including search function, filter function (e.g. list members for a selected state), sort function, vCard and map links.
- Bulk email function allows administrative users to send bulk email to selected member groups, formatted using a WYSIWYG word processor, and including images and links to documents.
- Continuing education function allows members to track their CE activities and hours.
- Event management function allows administrative users to configure multi-day, multi-session events (e.g. annual conferences). Members can then sign up for various sessions and activities and pay any fees (e.g. for 'extra tickets' or 'side trips') via secure credit card transaction.