Weaver Media creates banner, event and experiential marketing opportunities for venues such as major racetracks and stadiums. Direct Knowledge developed Weaver Media Online, an asset and order management system.
- The system accommodates all of the players in a transaction including the venue, the advertising sponsor, WM staff and the vendor supplying the printed ad/banner materials. Each user is given access only to the information and functionality appropriate for that user.
- WM staff can add all of the 'inventory' for each facility, where for this application 'inventory' means all of the locations within the facility where advertising can be displayed. Another factor of inventory is date, in that a particular ad/banner can be displayed in a particular location for a specified date range. Inventory management then applies to both a location and a date range.
- Venue staff can place orders for advertising for any available locations/dates, assigning a sponsor (e.g. Coca Cola) to the order, and providing details for both the advertising to be produced as well as the logistics for delivery and display.
- Venue staff can upload graphics files to be used in producing advertisements, including logos, photos, etc.
- WM staff create the advertising graphics and upload proof documents. Venue staff are then able to approve the proof documents or request modifications.
- Upon approval, WM staff can assign a PO to the vendor who will be producing the advertising, and manage production/delivery status.
- The system is integrated with QuickBooks so that customers have access to invoice information.
- Email notifications are used throughout this process, to alert WM staff when there is a new order or uploaded asset, to alert the venue when ad proofs are posted, to alert the vendor when a PO has been issued, to alert the venue when a delivery has been scheduled.
Focus on Membership Organizations
Direct Knowledge offers ActiveK, a full-featured content management system, with features well-suited to the requirements of membership organizations such as associations, clubs, churches, and neighborhood associations. more
Serving Southeast Michigan including: Auburn Hills, Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Brighton,
Canton, Clarkston, Commerce, Dearborn, Detroit, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Highland, Howell,
Livingston County, Livonia, Milford, Novi, Oakland County, Plymouth, Rochester, Royal Oak, South Lyon,
Southfield, Troy, Walled Lake, Waterford, Wayne County, West Bloomfield, Wixom