Edward Rose & Sons
ERS is a real estate development and management company, with a website serving over 115 apartment communities. Direct Knowledge developed a custom Property Management System to allow ERS staff to manage extensive information and services for both current and prospective residents.
- Custom Property Management System (PMS) allows ERS staff in 4 offices to manage all of the information for over 115 apartment communities across the Midwest & East Coast.
- The PMS enables addition of all website content, photo slideshows, floorplan graphics, features, specials, search engine optimization and more.
- Security features allow ERS to control which staff can make updates to each property, and to allow property managers access only to information and rental applications for their own property.
- Integration with Google maps allows prospective residents to easily browse ERSís apartment communities.
- PDF brochure function loads selected property data into a nicely formatted brochure ready for printing.
- Resident portal function allows ERS staff to maintain individual mini-websites for residents of each apartment community.
- Online rental applications are provided with secure processing and extensive error-checking.
- A mobile version of the website oriented to apartment shoppers who are often on the road and browsing the web via smartphones.
Focus on Membership Organizations
Direct Knowledge offers ActiveK, a full-featured content management system, with features well-suited to the requirements of membership organizations such as associations, clubs, churches, and neighborhood associations. more
Serving Southeast Michigan including: Auburn Hills, Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Brighton,
Canton, Clarkston, Commerce, Dearborn, Detroit, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Highland, Howell,
Livingston County, Livonia, Milford, Novi, Oakland County, Plymouth, Rochester, Royal Oak, South Lyon,
Southfield, Troy, Walled Lake, Waterford, Wayne County, West Bloomfield, Wixom